Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dear Tooth Fairy
I lost my tooth. when my mom pulled my shirt off, then the tooth fell out.
love, Hailey

hey i lost a tooth and i got no money i hate u :-X

Dear Tooth fairy

Thank you for the lovely letter I really do look after my teeth. My last
tooth that I lost was nice too but I lost it at school did you happen to
find it?

Thanks any way

Love Ceilidh


dear tooth fairy,
Today I lost my 12th tooth. So if you could come today that would be great. Only tomorrow works too.


love,
jakeberard

Hi Tooth Fairy

You are the best tooth fairy ever. I was so happy that you sent my daddy a
letter from you.

I love all the magic, but I love the tooth fairy most of all and my other
bottom tooth is about to fall out and I'd like you to come back again.

Please see the photo attached of my tooth. Please say hi to all the other
fairys.

Lots of Love
Jemma xxxxxxxx


at last i lost all my teeth now can this message please go to frances the tooth fairy dear frances now that i have lost all my baby teeth can you grant me this one wish my wish is that i can raise or my dad can raise enough money by this month so that i can go to meadow lark farms this month this year that would be alot of help cause i need to learn how to get back up on my horse cactus another wish is that i want to get my braces this year it can be in december i just want them this year please francis or any other toothfairy please i need the lessons i need the braces i promised everyone at my school that i world have my braces this year so please dont let me let them down love kels
ps dont forget about my braces or riding lessons please


Dear Tooth Fairy, I love you. How do you go around the world so fast? Love, Anna

dear toothfairy,I have a loose tooth, its almost going to fall out! Is there more than 1 toothfairy in the world? will you come visit me whem im sleepingKaci 8yrs old


hey, this is sierra. i am 7 years old and i lost a tooth and i lost a tooth. but u didn't come and give me money. why not?

Dear Tooth Fairy, My name is Nika and I am 9 years old. I put one> tooth in the glass cupboard in my kitchen but the next day it was gone.> The same thing happened to my other tooth. Did you take my teeth?> Please answer this email because I am crying becasue I wanted to put> them under my pillow for you to take them and if you took them can you> please tell me where you left the money. Sincerely Nika G. PS.> Please answer!!!

Dear toothfairy,Thanks for visiting last night. Also thank you for taking my lost tooth and leaving me a dollar. It was the first tooth I lost.I'm wondering where you live.Thanks again, Logan

Hi this e-mail is for Flossie Hi Flossie This is jasmine! You are an excellent fairy.

Hi Flossie I love your email sorry I did not read it till now and I'llgo on the web site Lots of love Jasmine xxx

Flossy sorry Grace has another letter for you tonight

How can u live in a house?

Hi!!!!!! how are you? I'm good. Last night you came to my grandma's house! The date was November 11. Thankyou for the 3 dollars. A nickname is Toothy. I believe in you!!!!! Since I am a person how can I come see you when I can't fly like you? Should I leave a note for you to wake me up and take me there so I can see it and then you could send me home ?????? I don't known if I will get to see you ?????????????? I hope you send back soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from, abby

Dear Tooth fairy,Thank for the money, I will mail you the tooth.Form Autumn Johnson, Age 8

To belinda the tooth fairy. Thank you for my money. Love from charis Bannister age 6 from Bradford. West yorkshire. England xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Grace has a letter for flossy tonight

flossy is there any way i could have those fairy shoes THANKS GRACE


Hello!It's Nov. 11 today and my 6-year-oldson's first tooth became loose on Halloween. He is "dying" to knowhow long it will take for the wiggly tooth to be set free. Anyinsights?Thanks!Jess and Christopher

hey tooth fairy i lost my back molar fri and you forgot to come and visit me last night but my dad explained that if i didnt tell him that i lost it so he could let you know that you may not make it by my house and that since this is the second molar i have lost in the past 2 weeks you might have thought it was the same one and i was trying to scam you. but i am not its really gone so i guess i will see you tonighttake caresamantha c


Hi, Trudy is there really a bad tooth fairy.Love,Olivia

Hello- Our oldest daughter just lost her second front tooth. She wanted us towrite the Tooth Fairy and ask her what her real name is. If there is anyway you could get this message to her, we would be very grateful. Thank you,Susan and David

Hi may i visit tooth fairy land please.

Dear Tooth fairyThank you so much for the Susan B Anthony dollar. By the way, what do you dowith the teeth? Do you make the teeth into money or do you take the tooth & then put moneyunder the pillow? Yours truly,Kai Weissman

dear flossiesomeday can we have a playdate in the day time?emily

Dear Tooth Fairy,I lost my tooth today, but unfortunately it was while I was brushing my teeth and my lost tooth went down the drain.Can I still get a special surprise from the tooth fairy tonight?Instead of my real tooth I will set out a picture that I will draw.Please take this instead.

Dear Tooth Fairy,My name is Alyssa Guimond, and I lost my second baby tooth! It is my left front top tooth! My new one is already growing in behind it, and I am very excited! My Daddy helped me take it out today!! And when he gave me a paper towel, to stop the bleeding, it came out!!!!I have my pillow all set for you. My Mommy is ready to help for my other tooth that is wiggly on the bottom right. My tooth is right there next to me for you, in my tooth fairy pillow.Hope to find a treat tomorrow morning!!!Love,Alyssa Guimond

Dear Tooth Fairy,I got your email. It was great. I visited your website. I like yourwebsite. I was so excited when I heard the legend of the Tooth Fairy. Myfriend heard it, too. She liked it just like me. You are my friend always.Thank you for your email and the money you left for me. It was AWSOME!Love, Your friend,Molly


Dear Tooth Fairy,

My daughter Alora, 8, was quite upset this morning when she found that youdid not visit last night. She lost her 'canine' tooth, as she puts it. Sheleft it in a lovely tooth fairy pillow with a special pocket, and when shewoke up, it was still there. I told her that last night was likely aparticularly busy night and you just couldn't quite make it to all the children's homes. Come to think of it, it was quite windy last night. Might that have had something to do with it?I am confident that you will make it here tonight.Thank you for your magic!

Alora's mom

Ms. Tooth Fairy

Why did you not take Austin's tooth last night?

Vr

Hi,Last night I put my tooth under my pillow, but it was still there this morning. Why?Was is because of the pillow rule? I had my pillow turned around and my brother said you like the open end of the pillow facing the wall so you don't get caught inside. My mom thought it might have been to cold for you to go out in your tutu. My dad said that because you forgot maybe now your boss will have to come. Either way I forgive you, and will put my tooth under my pillow, facing the right way, tonight.

Your toothless friend, Noah

Dear Flossy This is just getting in my way and I am not happy I want to write to you every night or I just can`t stand it and I am not saying anythig about e-mails Flossy fairy so please respond bye-mail to me.

THANK-YOU GRACE

FLOSSY please respond again thank you GRACE

Dear Tooth Fairy,I hope you collect lots of teeth. My tooth is on the angel in my bedroom.Love,Lauren

Dear The Tooth Fairy,

I lost my tooth by eating a chocolate and it made it wigglier. The next day I kept on wiggling it and by the end of the day it almost fell out! I was at school when all of this happened.( except for the chocolate bit) It was sports day and I was playing t-ball and when we were walking to get some water to drink, I quickly pulled on my tooth and Pop! Out it came! I had a cold and I had to have a dirty tissue to stop the blood from bleeding.I was really exited about losing my 9th tooth.And that's how I lost my tooth.

From Eliza Mackenzie

I lost my tooth. I can't put it under my pillow cuz I lost it.LoveTianna


Dear Tooth Fairy,

I lost my third tooth today. I was eating a bagel and it got stuck in my bagel! Will you come tonight?

From, Jake



Dear Tooth Fairy,

I am 6 years old and I just lost my third tooth! It fell out while Iwas eating an apple today at lunch! Kylee, my friend, said "Eat yourapple! And your tooth will come out!" And, it did on the third bite.I live at 807 Mountain Road. If you could come tonight, it would bewonderful! I will ask my mom to leave the light on. If you come, Iwill show my school friends what you brought me and I will leave mytooth for you-by my pillow.See you soon!

Love,Grace


dear toothfair,
today i was going to art and jumped in the air. and i started to fly i stayed in the air for 30 seconds befor finding out how to stop. did you have some thing to do with that? i cant do it again but can you make it so i can fil again ?

Love, ariana


Dear Toothfairy,
We think that you might have forgotten to get Quincy'stooth last night. Please try to come tonight. He will leave the toothunder his pillow again for you tonight. Thanks so much, from the Penbergs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear tooth fairy
this email is for ainsel thanks for the money and the fairy dust.i did feel your wings flutter on me in the night. i have been on your website it was fun.ainsel you are the best tooth fairy in the world.love from Amanda bassettxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

OMG, the blogfairey really exists!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Why is it I'm losing teeth slower than other people? Some kids have lost all their teeth! I'm pretty far behind. So if you could help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Only, if this is possible, try not to make me lose my tooth while I'm sleeping. It's not exactly fun.

Anonymous said...

Dear Toothfairy,
today i pulled out my own tooth and put it is a baggie. my mom didn't notice that my tooth was in the bag that I left on the counter. she threw it away and we now can not find it. this tooth was loose for a very long time and i worked hard to pull it out without any help from my mom or dad. Will you still come to my house? I hope you do.

love,

Emily-Rose

Anonymous said...

hey people
the tooth fairy isnt real is only your mum & dad. Like the easter bunny and santa claus isnt real its your mum and dad
sorry if i hurt anyone feelings but you all need to know the truth


love me xoxox