Saturday, April 15, 2006

This blog is brought to you courtesy of the toothfairy@toothfairyland.com. If you are one of the Moms or Dads wondering what your child is secretly whipering in the ears of the Tooth Fairy - worry no more. I'm gong to keep you updated with the emails I receive from children every day through our website toothfairyland.com. I can't vouch for the spellng or punctuation of these children but what I can tell you is that they are precious glimpses into the hearts and minds of children.

Toothfairy@toothfairyland.com

I love tooth fairy X&O's

Do you ike children

When i grow up can you come and take me to fairyland,cause i want to be a tooth fairy when i grow up.my name is chrystelle

what do you look like. this will be my first time to loose a tooth, from megan

Pretty soon you will be visiting me alot! I am getting braces and to do that all my baby teeth have to go and go to you! Start savin up that money because my teeth are comin on there way!


Dear tooth fairy,
I have emailed you a bunch of times, and you've never emailed me back. why?
My question is, can I have powers?I will not take advantage of them, I promise.
Also, do you live in space? Please email me back.Love, Ariana

Dear Tooth Fairy

I just want to know if your real if so can you write back some day. And an other thing I just want to know this mite sound silly ....... are you friends with Santa, Easter bunny and all them other friends. This is the last thing I promise can you take pictures of you Santa the Easter Bunny

Dear Tooth FairyI didn't believen because when I my tooth under my pillow and didn't tell my mom or dad I didn't get any thing under my pillow. I just found my tooth under there still.And when I told them I found some money. And for some reason I believen you. THANK YOU: LOVE Rachel

Dear tooth fairy,U are not real my mom and dad is the tooth fairy!Sincerley,The girl who doesnt believe U

Dear Tooth Fairy,

We put her tooth under her pillow last night and you forgot to come. We are going to put it under her pillow again tonight but we just want to make sure that you know so you don’t forget.
Thank you,

From Hannah

May I also have some of your magic please.

Also thank you for leaving me money when I could not find my tooth. From:Katrina

Whats your real name and where do you live

Dear Tooth Fairy,

What happened last night? I put my tooth under my pillow, but it was still there in the morning. Are you OK?
Are you sick? I wish you could come tonight. I will leave my tooth under my special pillow in my special tooth case. I like your wand and your wings and your beautiful skirt. Fly safely.

I really hope you come tonight. I hope you fly safely. I hope your wand will give me money.

Hi tooth fairy. My name is Hunter, and I think I have a loose tooth. This is my first loose tooth, and I am a little scared. I would really like to keep my baby teeth, instead of getting big ones. Once I lose my tooth, can you visit me? I will put my tooth in the new tooth pillow I made. If you would like to leave something behind, I would like that.

Dear tooth fairy,can you visit my house tonight the date is 4/11/06 From, Austin

kate agian! what are all the fairys names? katexxxxxxxxxxx
hello this is kate! how many fairys are at fairy land? katexxxx

Dear tooth fairy, when I had a lose tooth I wiggled it until it came out when it came out I put on the side in my nannan and grandpas kitchen and then I went to the toilet when I came back the tooth was gone with a 50p in its place! from Naomi age 8 on the 10th of april 2006.

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Can you come to my house if I am sick to take my tooth?
Anthony B.

My daughter just lost a tooth and I do not know how to stop the pain how do I stop the pain?

Are you a girl or aboy? and Can you give me pet my friend Alyssa pets and stuff?
I don't have any pet, Alyssa has some.... please, help me... Thank you !!

Dear Toothfairy,Do you have teeth that fall out?Love Oisin

When teeth are pulled, do we get double the money?

how many teeth do you lose?-sincerly,a friend


You said on your website that I can come visit you at Fairy land when I am older. How old do I have to be before I can come visit you, 17?

Where does the tooth fairy get the money that she leaves under my pillow?

My tooth fell out when I ate a sandwhich at school. It got very loose and when I came home I ate dinner and it got even more loose. And then the next day when I was about to eat dinner it fell out. Then my mom and dad put in my special tooth fairy pillow. When I woke up the next morning I found two dollars under my pillow. The End.

From, Nicole

No comments: