Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tooth Fairy. I'm just beginning to get the hang of this blogging thing. I am the
Online Tooth Fairy. This blog is to share with you some of the adorable comments I receive from children. I will admit that about half the emails I get from children are because I didn't show up last night.

For every parent who wonders what on earth to do when the Tooth Fairy forgets to show -- no worries. Email me at Toothfairy@toothfairyland.com. I'll keep you out of hot water by explaining that I was extra busy last night and couldn't get to every house. I generally also tell them Mom or Dad was very smart to remind me by email and I'll do my best to get there tonight.

Here are more kids questions. I'm going to start posting my answers too. You might find them interesting.

Dear tooth fairy, Pleas kom to Nans house for my tooth. Bring me lots of money. Thanks toothfairy.

Hi Tooth Fairy,Thank you for letting me keep my tooth. Thank you for the dollar and I want to keep it. Love, Sydney

Dear tooth fairy,I lost my 11 tooth! LOVE, ALAINA

I pulled out my tooth! My sister was babysitting and I kept on wiggling myloose tooth. Then I realized it was just hanging by a thread so with onelittle yank, it was out. I kept on putting it under my pillow, but youdidn't come. So my mom said to write you an e-mail so here it is. Pleasecome visit me tonight before 2:00 a.m.Thank you,Erika

Dear Tooth Fairy,How much money do you give kids? Love, Amanda

I Belive!!!!!

Johnny:
How wonderful! Thank you for letting me know you'll be at your house tonight. You are a wonderful little boy. Keep brushing those teeth!

Love,The Tooth Fairywww.toothfairyland.com
Online's Only Official Tooth Fairy

Quoting McMahon Family [Hide Quoted Text]
Dear Toothfairy,I will be sleeping at my house tonight. Remember when I said that I lost my front tooth and the loose one was next to the one that I just lost? Well that tooth came out! It is under my pillow tonight. Bye ByeJohnny (7 years old)

No comments: