Saturday, May 06, 2006


Dear Tooth Fairy:

Hello! This is Kandra. I lost a tooth at school yesterday. It was strange losing it at school and not at home. I got a little plastic tooth necklace to put the tooth in. My mom thinks maybe you didn't know I lost it since I lost it at school.(That's why there was nothing under my pillow this morning). I hope after you get this letter you might be able to visit my home while I'm away at school today. I put it under my pillow like I always do.

Here are some things I wonder about you:

* Is there more than one tooth fairy in the world?
* What do you do with our teeth?
* Do you have kids?
* What's your favorite color?
*What is your favorite food to eat?

It's okay with me if you stick with giving me a toy for my tooth, or if you give
money. I'd just like a change.
Thanks very much!

Love,
Kandra

P.S. I have another loose tooth. It's the same tooth on the other side. So you'll be here again soon!

Hi Kandra:

I'm so glad you wrote to tell me about losing your tooth at school. I'm so sorry I got so busy last night with all the loose teeth that I didn't get to your house. I promise I'll be there soon. Now for those questions...

* Is there more than one tooth fairy in the world?
There's only one Tooth Fairy in the world but I have lots of Tooth Fairy helpers.

* What do you do with our teeth?

I take them to Tooth Fairyland up in the sky and use them to help build our Toothfairyland castle.

* Do you have kids?

I don't have kids but with all these wonderful shiny teeth at Toothfairyland, I always have a part of every little child with me. You can read about this on my website in the Tooth Fairy Legend. Have your mommy help you download it and you can read it together at night.

* What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is blue or lavendar - sometimes it changes. *What is your favorite food to eat?

I love healthy fruits and vegetables.

Thank you for writing to me. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy



Hi Tooth Fairy,
Hi, my name is Alec and I am four-and-a-half-years old. I got my first
tooth when I was only 3 and a half months old my mommy tells me!! The other day I noticed that my bottom front two teeth are loose!! I am really scared, I am the only little kid out of all of my play group to lose my tooth first!! Will I be okay??
Love, Alec
4 years old

Alec:

It's always a little scary to be the "first" at anything but the great thing is that you will also be first in your play group to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy.

I will fly into your room late at night and take your tooth away and leave a little gift behind. Then that wonderful shiny white tooth will come to Toothfairyland to join the teeth of all the other children who have lost their teeth. They become part of the Toothfairyland castle. So you can see, this is a very important job that you have to lose your teeth! I can't wait to come and see you. Keep brushing Alex.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tooth fairy i lost my tooth today. and i tried cleaning it but it went down the drain hopefully tonight you give me somthelse besides money because if you give me money its not that fun so please tonight just give me somthing else besides money like anote from you or a tooth box for my next tooth and along with that please give me a note thank you alexis

Anonymous said...

Dear toothfairy,
I lost my tooth 7 days ago, and i still havent reseved a gift!! I also never had my tooth taken away from my home. What am i just not really that important as all of the other children in the world?

Rachel-

Anonymous said...

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Grammy threw my tooth in the trash. It was in a plastic baggie to keep it safe and she didn't know. I was sad but then my Mom ran upstairs and looked under my pillow. She Found it! Thank you tooth fairy you are really magically. Love Faith