Monday, May 08, 2006

Please do not forget me tonight. I lost a tooth yesterday. Thank you David

David:

This is such wonderful news! I can't wait to fly into your room and pick up that tooth. Thank you for emailing me. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth-fairy,

This is my second tooth that I have lost. When I am in first grade I will lose more teeth. I want a ten dollar bill and a note that says "Did somebody pull your tooth out?"

Thank You,

Cameron
Age 6
San Antonio, TX

Cameron:

My goodness - that's a tall order for the Tooth Fairy. I will do my best but no promises - the amount of money always depends on how many children are out there with lost teeth that night. I want to make sure everyone gets something from the Tooth Fairy. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com


Dear Toothfairy,
This Friday I`m going to the Dentist. I hope I dont get BRACES! I lost my
first tooth when I was four. Their growing in fast. I`ll talk to you soon!
Love,
Alexis

Alexis:

This is great news. All the dentists of the world are great friends of the Tooth Fairy because they help little boys and girls grow up with wonderful teeth. Let me know if you end up getting braces. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy


hey i lost my tooth at school i'll leave a peice of candy and some water and of course my tooth tonight will you leave me your e-mail address on your repley see you tonight
morgan


Morgan:

This is so exciting! I can't wait to come and pick up your tooth. Thanks for leaving me some candy. My email address is: Toothfairy@toothfairyland.com
Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

No comments: