Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I am six years old and I have my first loose tooth. It has been loose for about 2
months. I really want it to fall out. How long do I have to wait. I am getting
impatient. I would appreciate any information that you might have.
Thank you for your time,
Olivia

Olivia

The funny thing about losing your tooth is that you can wiggle and wiggle and when you least expect it - the tooth falls out. Keep brushing and taking care of your teeth and before you know it, I'll be flying into your house to pick up that tooth!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

Dear tooth fairy

Do you remember me? My name is alexia !!! Your best friend !!!!! You
visited me yesterday Can you give me your address?
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE?

Hi Alexia:

Of course I remember you. My address is way up in the sky at Toothfairyland. It might be easier to give you directions. It's a little hard to get to but you can always visit me online at Toothfairyland.com.

Here are the directions:
Fly up around the sky around the 9th cloud to the east and over the lavendar fairy
bridge. Just down the big sky road, you will find the entrance to Toothfairyland. It might be easier to just email me. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy


Thank `you toothfairy for giving me 4 quarters. I know how much I have and I
really thank you. I like to get snack shack at my school. I have to go to
school right now, but I wanted to thank you. I will email you when I get
home.

Love,

Marisa

6yrs old


Dear Marisa:

Your are such a sweet child to write to the Tooth Fairy and thank her. Your tooth is wonderful, shiny and bright. Have fun at school. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy


oh my god I am talking to the tooth fairy guess what my name is brittany and I got 2 theeth pulled today so you are going to be happy I got a silver tooth pulled and a rotten one sorry but are you still going to take it still you van just take the silver tooth if you whant I know you are busy so i will let you go

Mikayla:

Thank you for writing to me about your teeth. I can't wait to pick them up and bring them to Toothfairyland. Keep brushing those teeth so they will all be shiny and bright.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

Hi! My name is Devin and I live in Sherwood Park. I am writing you as I lost my first tooth today. I will put it under my pillow tonight and I will look for you to come see me.

And just to let you know, you'll be coming back soon, because I have another loose
tooth.

Love DevinDevin

I can not wait to come to your home and pick up that shiny tooth! A second one close behind is such wonderful news too! Keep brushing and I'll see you soon.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy

No comments: