Sunday, May 14, 2006













I lost my 6th tooth at school today! Please come and see me tonight. I got hit w/ a baseball at my game and that would make it better, I think.

Love,

Payton

Payton:

This is such exciting news. I'm glad you are playing in sports and doing healthy things. I'll be by to get that tooth. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com




Dear Alyssa:

Since I'm a fairy - I've never had a real picture made. Maybe you could print out the Legend of the Tooth Fairy and take that to school for Show and Tell. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth fairy,
I was hoping for a real picture not one that you can color in. Please
send me one soon. It's for show and tell for my class for the letter
T.Everyone tells me you're not real but I believe and will show them the
truth.

Sincerely, Alyssa

-----Original Message-----
From: toothfairy@toothfairyland.com
Alyssa:

Thank you for your wonderful email. I'm very glad you older sister is
helping you to email me. I have a picture you can download and color
on my website. Ask your sister to help you print it out. It's in the
section called "Kid's Place." Then you can color it however you would
like and even put glitter on my face. Keep believing in the Tooth
Fairy and keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Hi tooth fairy,
My name is Alyssa and I am nine years old. You have probably just
gotten my tooth. I was hoping that you would send me a picture. One that you
can't see the straps of your wings and your face is covered in
glitter. People tell me that you aren't real. But here I am emailing you right
now, with my older sister's help. So if you don't mind I would love a
picture of you.
Thank you!


Sincerely, Alyssa :-):-):-):-):-):-)




Timothy:

That is a great question. Every day in Tooth Fairyland we celebrate the wonderful shiny teeth of children so we don't have a special day we set aside to have parties for birthdays. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

wen is your birthday

Timothy




Hi Mom:

Your daughter is very close to losing her first tooth. I would say that she can expect a visit from the Tooth Fairy in the next six months. In the meantime, tell her to keep brushing! I can't wait to visit.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com


Just wondering if you knew when my daughter will lose her first tooth? She's five 1/2 and really wants you to visit her. She loves fairies and to know one came to her house would make her really happy!

Thanks,
Mom




Hi Lindsay and Madison:

Thank you for writing me with all those questions. Your new teeth will come in naturally as you grow up. I have given all kinds of things for lost teeth but mostly money and that all depends on how many children lose their tooth in one night. Everyone needs something from the Tooth Fairy. I live in Tooth Fairyland. Visit me on my website. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Do you give children new teeth? Do you give dresses for one tooth? How
much is one tooth worth? Where do you live? We hope to hear from you soon.
We love you!

Lindsay and Madison




Emily:

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to visit. Keep brushing your lovely teeth and doing all your normal things and that wonderful tooth will fall out.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com


dear tooth fairy
my gum is a little bit sore . i hope is a wobbly tooth . so you might be seeing me
soon .
love emily mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Erin:

THat is a wonderful question. Usually you lose all your teeth before you ever become a teenager. Enjoy your childhood visits from the Tooth Fairy and keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth fairy,
What age will I be when I loose ALL my teeth?

I think I"ll be 16 or something.

From,

Erin H




Aidan:

Of course! Congratulations on the loss of your tooth. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

I lost my first tooth today at school. They put it in a bag for me. When I
got home I wanted to make sure it was clean so I put it in the bathroom sink
to soak. Mom didn't know this and washed her hands and unplugged the sink.
I wanted to know if I can still get money?

Aidan Anderson
Age 5




Maxwell:

I'm glad your tooth is all better now. I can't wait to visit you. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy,
My tooth was loose, then it got bloody. Then it was better.

Thank you tooth fairy.




Maxwell

This is wonderful news! Congratulations and keep brushing (and reading!).

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Today when I was at school, I wanted to loose my tooth for some book fair money and
just pulled it right out!



Sterling:

Thank you so much for reminding me. There are lots of little children out there with lost teeth and I try very hard to get to every single house. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

You have probably been really busy and have not realized my teeth have
comeout. Could you come by tonight if you have time. My teeth are under
the green pillow.



Pam:

Thank you so much for letting me know that Joshua's tooth will be under his pillow
tonight. I'll be sure and visit. Joshua-keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Joshua lost his tooth on 5/9/06, but he didn't put it under his pillow until 5/10 (he wanted to save it for me to see because I was working that night and not home when he went to bed). You must have come on 5/9 and not found his tooth. We will put it under his pillow again tonight (5/11). Could you please come tonight?

Thanks,

Pam



Makena:

I'm so sorry I didn't get to your house last night. There were a LOT of lost teeth to pick up last night and I had to get back to Toothfairyland by morning. Give me another chance and I'll be sure and visit. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Yesterday I lost a tooth but you didn't come!

---- Makena G, AZ




Irena:

Some children lose tooth early and for others, it takes some time. Don't rush past these wonderful childhood years. When the time is right, that baby tooth will come loose and I will be by to visit you. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy: My name is Irena and I am 5 years old. I have not lost any teeth
yet. I still have all my baby teeth. I do not have any loose teeth yet. Can you
please hurry this up? Your Friend Irena



Jordan,

This is the nicest email. Thank you for writing to me. When you lose your first tooth I will be sure and visit you and leave something under your pillow.
Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Toothfairy, My name is Jordan C, I'm 5 years old. And wanted to say I
love you. Whenever i lose my tooth can you leave me a dollor?

Thanks



Hi Blake

If your tooth is already wiggling - it won't be long! Thanks for writing to me. Keep
brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

My name is Blake B. i'm 8 years old. I have a lose Tooth, and it
wiggles. Hope to see you soon.




Makena:

Thank you for letting me know you are on the couch tonight. I can't wait to visit. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Tonight when you come to Goodyear, AZ. I am sleeping in the living room on the couch.

-- Makena R.



April:

This is so funny! I can't wait to pick up your tooth. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Please come tonight and take my tooth. I want to tell you that i can stick my finger and my tongue thru the gap where my tooth fell out.

Love from April




Dear Alyssa:

I'm sorry that I do not have a "real" picture of the Tooth Fairy to give to you. Because I'm a Fairy, no one has every been able to take my picture - they can only draw me. Maybe your friend got a picture of someone dressed up to look like me but I can assure you the real Tooth Fairy has never had a picture taken.

I'm very proud of how well you are using the computer. I hope you won't be upset with me and will email me again. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear tooth fairy,
It's not fair! My friend got a real picture of the tooth fairy last
night! Why can't I? Please oh please just send me a picture. I'll give
you millions of dollars for one! I wrote this without my sister's help.
The spell check really works! Just please send me a real picture.
Alyssa




PJ

Of course I will come and get that lost tooth. I can't wait to come to your house. It won't be long now if it's already loose. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth fairy,

I am PJ and I have a loose tooth. I hope it come out very soon. Will
you come to my house to get my tooth?

Love PJ



Jessica:

That's an excellent question. I live in Tooth Fairyland. It is very pretty here and there are lots of flowers and trees. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear Tooth Fairy

Do you live in the garden or not?

Lots of Love

Jessica



Jordyn:

I can't wait to visit you again too! Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

Dear tooth fairy i can`t wait to loose a nuther tooth because you will come and i love you. love jordyn



Jordyn:

Of course I email you back - look at this! You have an official email from the Tooth Fairy. Keep brushing! I'm very proud of you.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

do you e-mail people when they e-mail you Love Jordyn



Paulina:

Thank you for those wonderful teeth! They were so bright and white. Keep brushing!

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com

hi my name is paulina you got 4 teeth from me!




Jessica:

I live inside the Toothfairyland castle. It is surrounded by gardens in Tooth Fairyland.

Love,
The Tooth Fairy
www.toothfairyland.com


Dear Tooth Fairy

Do you live in the garden or not?

Lots of Love

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I have a loose tooth. Two loose teeth, actually! One is REALLY loose, but it won't come out! Also, my mom says I need braces when I am older. I am nine right now. I really don't want braces! I brush my teeth, too! How will they get straighter before I get them? One more question. Do you know Santa? Many people my age don't believe in Santa or you, but I believe in both! Good luck gathering teeth around the world!
Love,
Julia

P.S. I know you are VERY busy, but can you think of ways other than using floss to get out my tooth? It will be my 8th tooth if it comes out! Please help!